Highland Park was launched in 1798. It is the most northernly distillery in Scotland. Its name is based on the High Park Spring which is still the water source of the distillery. By the 1850s Highland Park had created a credible reputation and was supplying some of the biggest whisky houses in Scotland. These included Ballantines, Chivas and Dewars. In 1895, James Grant of Glenlivet distillery purchased Highland Park. He doubled the capacity of the distillery.
Showing all 12 results